This is a morning blog and I will soon practice what I preach when I’m done writing. I have something to ask the universe; something I want but not in such a fixed way so as to limit what comes back to me. So I will ask in a way that doesn’t restrict me and gives the universe some ways to offer up options to me- to weigh and be open to that which is presented to me. It may not be what I was thinking I would get, but I will still find it beneficial and appropriate to my request in some way.
So to those reading this blog, more than likely you already believe the universe does honor your requests. But sometimes, we all need a little assurance and clarity as to how specifically to phrase what we want. Here are some tips on how to send the energy outward:
- Keep a journal and write down your intention(s).
- Always state in the positive- ask for what you DO want, not for what you don’t.
- Be somewhat vague yet clear. For example, if you want a new job , state how you want this job to make you feel, how you want it to affect your lifestyle. Instead of stating a salary or quantifying something, instead say ‘I want money to flow into my life and I want to feel at ease saving and spending equally’.
- Consider the outcome and then let go. Then have your actions align with your intention.
- Envisioning- Take 10 minutes (or more) to allow how this newly realized intention will affect your life. How does it make you FEEL. Are you calm? Energized? Giddy? Whatever it is, allow yourself to feel it in your body.
We are co-creators in our lives. Experiences don’t just happen to us, they happen through us. So go co-create…..